We are closed between 14th March - 17th March 2018. Any orders placed during this time will not be shipped until 20th March. If your order is urgent then please be advised it will not be received until after 22nd March.
These red tip pheasant feathers are from the tail of the lady amherst pheasant. The feathers have a black and white base, whilst the red of the tip is actually a natural occurrence - it is not dyed!
Many of our customers use these feathers for decorative purposes: they make a beautiful addition to hats and fascinators. They can also be used for fly fishing where the feathers are used to create wet or salmon flies.
Our red tip pheasant feathers are steamed before their arrival into the UK. This means you can use them as soon as they are delivered to you.
Why choose our feathers?
- Each feather is individually hand-picked. Any that don't make the grade get sold for a lower price (see our cheap pheasant feathers if you think these might work for you).
- We have an excellent reputation for our feathers and ensure that only the best are sent to you. We understand how important it is for your feather creations to create an impact - we never sacrifice on quality.
- Fast shipping. Our standard deliveries are dispatched within two working days but, if you're in a hurry, we also offer a next day delivery service. Full details of this can be seen on our delivery information pages.
- 14 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you choose to cancel your order you can return it to us for a full refund, providing the feathers are returned unused.
Red Tip Lady Amherst For Costumes
- Product Code: Lady Amherst Pheasant Feathers (Red Tip)
- Availability: In Stock