These ringneck feathers are perfect for use where the feathers are going to be layered. They're especially popular for use in wreaths, and for making fishing flies.
They have been reduced for a number of reasons. Some have thin bodies, some have small parts missing, whilst others have a pronounced curve. However, if they're layered the defects are less obvious so it's a great chance to save some money for your project.
These feathers are steam cleaned before arriving into the UK. This means you can start working with them as soon as they're delivered.
Note: Image is for display purposes only. Feathers will vary in their condition and appearance.
Why choose our feathers?
- Each feather is individually hand-picked. Any that don't make the grade get sold for a lower price.
- We have an excellent reputation for our feathers and ensure that only the best are sent to you. We understand how important it is for your feather creations to create an impact - we never sacrifice on quality.
- Fast shipping. Our standard deliveries are dispatched within two working days but, if you're in a hurry, we also offer a next day delivery service. Full details of this can be seen on our delivery information pages.
- 14 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you choose to cancel your order you can return it to us for a full refund, providing the feathers are returned unused.
Ringneck Pheasant Feathers For Wreaths
- Product Code: PheasantRingneck (Seconds)
- Availability: In Stock