We are closed between 14th March - 17th March 2018. Any orders placed during this time will not be shipped until 20th March. If your order is urgent then please be advised it will not be received until after 22nd March.
These silver pheasant feathers are perfect for use where the feathers are going to be layered. They're especially popular for use in crafting, making wreaths, and for making fishing flies.
They have been reduced for a number of reasons. Some have thin bodies, some have small parts missing, whilst others have a pronounced curve. However, if they're layered the defects are less obvious so it's a great chance to save some money for your project.
These silver pheasant feathers are steam cleaned prior to their arrival into the UK. This means they are ready for you to use as soon as they're delivered.
Please note: These feathers vary in colour from white to silver. There may be marks and dark blemishes. However, these are natural occurrences to these feathers.
Why choose our feathers?
- Each feather is individually hand-picked. Any that don't make the grade get sold for a lower price (see our cheap pheasant feathers if you think these might work for you).
- We have an excellent reputation for our feathers and ensure that only the best are sent to you. We understand how important it is for your feather creations to create an impact - we never sacrifice on quality.
- Fast shipping. Our standard deliveries are dispatched within two working days but, if you're in a hurry, we also offer a next day delivery service. Full details of this can be seen on our delivery information pages.
- 14 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you choose to cancel your order you can return it to us for a full refund, providing the feathers are returned unused.
Silver Pheasant Feathers For Arts and Crafts
- Product Code: PheasantSilverCheap
- Availability: In Stock