Naturally colourful peacock feathers to make your beautiful creation.
The many shades of colour in peacock feathers means they have a natural beauty that is unrivalled. The greens and blues in the eyes shimmer in the light, and are used for many purposes including: decoration (where they look great in vases), crafting, and also fly-tying. Peacock swords are mainly used to complement the peacock eyes in displays, whilst the herl is used for fly-tying.
These are genuine peacock feathers, not artificial, so you can be assured that you will be receiving a top quality product. The feathers are all steam cleaned before arriving into the UK so they're ready for you to use as soon as you receive them.
Why choose us?
What keeps our customers returning to us time-and-time again?
- We are an established company with a great reputation. We're known for sending only the best quality peacock feathers to our clients so their creations make an impact.
- We have national recognition after appearing on film and television. In 2015 alone we've had our feathers used on Big Brother, Strictly Come Dancing and, Emmerdale.
- All our feathers are individually hand-selected. We check them to make sure they have full bodies, even colour and are free from damage. You're not just purchasing feathers when you choose us - you're getting great customer service too.
- Same day shipping is available for time critical orders. Otherwise, our competitive standard shipping prices keep your costs to a minimum.
- Personalised dyeing service. If you need a colour that we don't stock, chances are we can do it anyway! Just get in touch with us for a quote.