Peacock herl is often used to make flies for fishing. The herl can be used in its natural form, or left in the sun to lighten before use.
Our peacock herl is strung, and measures approximately 8" in height by 30" in diameter. Each bundle weighs approximately 50g. It is carefully wrapped in card before sending so that it arrives to you in perfect condition ready for use in making your flies.
Why choose our feathers?
- Each bundle is individually checked. Any that don't make the grade get sold for a lower price.
- We have an excellent reputation for our feathers and ensure that only the best are sent to you. We understand how important it is for your feather creations to create an impact - we never sacrifice on quality.
- Fast shipping. Our standard deliveries are dispatched within two working days but, if you're in a hurry, we also offer a next day delivery service. Full details of this can be seen on our delivery information pages.
- 14 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you choose to cancel your order you can return it to us for a full refund, providing the feathers are returned unused.
Strung Peacock Herl for Fly Tying
- Product Code: PeacockHerl
- Availability: In Stock