These feathers are from side tail of the lady amherst pheasant. Their distinctive zebra-like patterning means they are very popular with our customers for use in display pieces where an eye-catching effect is required. They're also used for costume design, especially by milliners who make dramatic headpieces with them. The smaller lady amherst feathers are used in crafts, and also to make fly ties for salmon fishing.
These natural lady amherst pheasant tail feathers have been steam cleaned before arriving into the UK. They are ready for you to use as soon as you receive them.
Why choose our feathers?
- Each feather is individually hand-picked. Any that don't make the grade get sold for a lower price (see our cheap pheasant feathers if you think these might work for you).
- We have an excellent reputation for our feathers and ensure that only the best are sent to you. We understand how important it is for your feather creations to create an impact - we never sacrifice on quality.
- Fast shipping. Our standard deliveries are dispatched within two working days but, if you're in a hurry, we also offer a next day delivery service. Full details of this can be seen on our delivery information pages.
- 14 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you choose to cancel your order you can return it to us for a full refund, providing the feathers are returned unused.
Lady Amherst Pheasant Feathers To Create Distinctive Works
- Product Code: PheasantLadyAmherst (Sides)
- Availability: In Stock