We are now closed until 2nd January 2019. We are still sending all orders placed before 18/12/18, but any orders placed after this date will not be sent until the new year. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. In the meantime, we thank you for your custom over the Christmas period.
Our ringneck pheasant feathers come in a variety of sizes to suit all kinds of projects. The longer feathers are used by milliners for creating fantastic headpieces. They're also frequently used in flower arrangements, or in displays on their own - they're especially popular for events held in the countryside. Our ringneck pheasant feathers are also the most favoured feather by customers for use in wreaths.
These feathers are steam cleaned before arriving into the UK. This means you can start working with them as soon as they're delivered.
Why choose our feathers?
- Each feather is individually hand-picked. Any that don't make the grade get sold for a lower price (see our cheap pheasant feathers if you think these might work for you).
- We have an excellent reputation for our feathers and ensure that only the best are sent to you. We understand how important it is for your feather creations to create an impact - we never sacrifice on quality.
- Fast shipping. Our standard deliveries are dispatched within two working days but, if you're in a hurry, we also offer a next day delivery service. Full details of this can be seen on our delivery information pages.
- 14 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you choose to cancel your order you can return it to us for a full refund, providing the feathers are returned unused.
Ringneck Pheasant Feathers For Statement Designs
- Product Code: PheasantRingneck (Sides)
- Availability: In Stock