These pheasant feathers come from the wing of the ringneck pheasant. Their rustic appearance makes them very popular for use in table decorations, crafts, and millinery designs. The feathers are also very popular during the Christmas season for use in wreaths.
Our ringneck pheasant wings measure between 5-7" in length, and are steam cleaned before arriving into the UK. This means you can start working with them as soon as they're delivered.
Why choose our feathers?
- Each feather is individually hand-picked. Any that don't make the grade get sold for a lower price (see our cheap pheasant feathers if you think these might work for you).
- We have an excellent reputation for our feathers and ensure that only the best are sent to you. We understand how important it is for your feather creations to create an impact - we never sacrifice on quality.
- Fast shipping. Our standard deliveries are dispatched within two working days but, if you're in a hurry, we also offer a next day delivery service. Full details of this can be seen on our delivery information pages.
- 14 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you choose to cancel your order you can return it to us for a full refund, providing the feathers are returned unused.
Ringneck Pheasant Feathers For Decoration
- Product Code: PheasantRingneck (Wing)
- Availability: In Stock