When used in table centrepieces, our purple ostrich feathers make for a very elegant display. They're often used alongside white or black ostrich feathers in centrepieces, as the contrast emphasises the purple hues. Another idea our customers have is to mix them into displays with our deep purple ostrich feathers where the complementary colours create an eye-catching effect.
Whilst the larger feathers look great in centrepieces, the smaller feathers are popular for arts and crafts projects: often purchased alongside three or four other colours.
Our purple ostrich feathers are all from the wing of the ostrich. Wing feathers have much more body than spadone feathers so fewer will be needed in your creation.
Why choose our feathers?
- Each feather is individually hand-picked. Any that don't make the grade get sold for a lower price.
- We have an excellent reputation for our feathers and ensure that only the best are sent to you. We understand how important it is for your feather creations to create an impact - we never sacrifice on quality.
- Fast shipping. Our standard deliveries are dispatched within two working days but, if you're in a hurry, we also offer a next day delivery service. Full details of this can be seen on our delivery information pages.
- 14 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you choose to cancel your order you can return it to us for a full refund, providing the feathers are returned unused.
Purple Ostrich Feathers For A Touch Of Class
- Product Code: OstrichPurple
- Availability: In Stock