Our ringneck pheasant feathers come in a variety of sizes to suit all kinds of projects. The longer feathers are used by milliners for creating fantastic headpieces. They're also frequently used in flower arrangements, or in displays on their own - they're especially popular for events held in the countryside. Our ringneck pheasant feathers are also the most favoured feather by customers for use in wreaths.
These feathers are steam cleaned before arriving into the UK. This means you can start working with them as soon as they're delivered.
Why choose our feathers?
- Each feather is individually hand-picked. Any that don't make the grade get sold for a lower price (see our cheap pheasant feathers if you think these might work for you).
- We have an excellent reputation for our feathers and ensure that only the best are sent to you. We understand how important it is for your feather creations to create an impact - we never sacrifice on quality.
- Fast shipping. Our standard deliveries are dispatched within two working days but, if you're in a hurry, we also offer a next day delivery service. Full details of this can be seen on our delivery information pages.
- 14 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you choose to cancel your order you can return it to us for a full refund, providing the feathers are returned unused.
Ringneck Pheasant Feathers For Statement Designs
- Product Code: PheasantRingneck (Sides)
- Availability: In Stock