Silver pheasant feathers are perfect to use in pheasant feather displays where a variety of colours is desired. They vary from shades of white to silver, and have subtle dark markings that add a bit of character. They're also popular with our milliner customers who use the longer ones in their headpieces - they are some of the longest pheasant feathers we supply, so they really do make an impact!
The smaller feathers are popular for use at weddings where customers have used them for purposes such as in bouquets, buttonholes, and on their wedding invites. These feathers are also used for making fishing flies.
These silver pheasant feathers are steam cleaned prior to their arrival into the UK. This means they are ready for you to use as soon as they're delivered.
Please note: These feathers vary in colour from white to silver. There may be marks and dark blemishes. However, these are natural occurrences to these feathers.
Why choose our feathers?
- Each feather is individually hand-picked. Any that don't make the grade get sold for a lower price (see our cheap pheasant feathers if you think these might work for you).
- We have an excellent reputation for our feathers and ensure that only the best are sent to you. We understand how important it is for your feather creations to create an impact - we never sacrifice on quality.
- Fast shipping. Our standard deliveries are dispatched within two working days but, if you're in a hurry, we also offer a next day delivery service. Full details of this can be seen on our delivery information pages.
- 14 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you choose to cancel your order you can return it to us for a full refund, providing the feathers are returned unused.
Silver Pheasant Feathers For Fantastic Headpieces
- Product Code: PheasantSilver
- Availability: In Stock