Our white turkey marabou feathers are frequently used in both fly tying, and also in craft projects. They are often used as hackles in sprey flies, or for collars on leech patterns.
Marabou feathers are also very popular for craft projects as they're very soft and fluffy. So, if this is a requirement for your design, then these are the feathers we would recommend.
Each feather measures approximately 5-6" in length.
There are around 50 feathers per pack. So, for 100 feathers add 2 to cart etc.
Why choose our feathers?
- Money Back Guarantee. Our loose feathers are all packed by weight so are not individually checked. However, if there are any you need to return just send those ones back to us (within 14 days) for a refund.
- We have an excellent reputation for our feathers and ensure that only the best are sent to you. We understand how important it is for your feather creations to create an impact - we never sacrifice on quality.
- Fast shipping. Our standard deliveries are dispatched within two working days but, if you're in a hurry, we also offer a next day delivery service. Full details of this can be seen on our delivery information pages.
- 14 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you choose to cancel your order you can return it to us for a full refund, providing the feathers are returned unused.
Turkey Marabou Feathers For Fly Tying And Crafts
- Product Code: MarabouWhite (10)
- Availability: In Stock